Clean Eating Workshops & Webinars
My local clean eating 1 1/2-2-hour workshops are done approximately once a month depending on my schedule. Everyone in attendance receives a complete clean eating manual designed by me, to take home with them for future reference. We discuss the "clean eating" lifestyle that I live by and that has brought so many changes to my life personally, as well as to many people that I know.
Thanks again for coming to our company to conduct your Clean Eating Workshop for the 25+ people here who are ready to get clean! There will be even more than that soon, now that the word is spreading. I also wanted to pass along that a few of them hit me up right away with how to get ahold of you for some more in depth tips.
Our feedback on this event is that they learned a lot of things and want us to look at teaching the folks here about more of what you have to offer. Perhaps we can take advantage of some refresher trainings in clean eating, but also some things dedicated to your healthy recipes and personal training courses.
Thanks again for stimulating my people into thinking healthy!
Daryl N. from Art.com in Lockbourne, Ohio
Read More Testimonials >>
Testimonials: Clean Eating Workshops & WebinarsHi Debbie-
I have tried some of the recipes on your blog and thought I would let you know that the ones we have tried have been absolutely delicious.
1) Quinoa Black Bean Salad Recipe- this was so tasty and refreshing. We had never tried quinoa before making our commitment to clean eating and we think it is delicious. There was about 15 minutes of chopping veggies, avocado, herbs, etc to make this recipe. So, not that bad. Start cooking the quinoa while chopping the veggies and by the time the quinoa is done, you will be done chopping. I mixed the quinoa with the veggies and let it chill in the fridge for an hour and served cold. It was so good. A definite 'make-again' according to my wife. It would be easy to make a day before and could serve for a lunch the next day.
2) Chicken Parmigiana Meatballs Recipe - I made these and was a little skeptical they would be dry. I make some really good traditional meatballs with pork/veal/beef that are so good so I have high expectations. I was really surprised how good they were. They were juicy and flavorful. Both my boys liked them. I made a batch of them and I call them “protein bombs” because they are a quick and easy snack you can eat if you need a quick protein snack.
3) Hummus Recipe- Just awesome. Easy to make in food processor. I have made several batches and have mixed it up a bit. I added some roasted red pepper one time and also added a little basil and pine nuts another time. It is so easy to make a batch and chop up some veggies and have them around for easy snacking during the week. I found myself using the hummus as a go-to snack instead of my old habit of eating chips/pretzels.
Thanks for everything.
Jon P. Columbus, Ohio, former nachos addict
All packages purchased are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Clean Eating Workshop Topics
- What is Clean Eating?
- How often should I eat during the day?
- What should I be drinking and how often? Hint: Water
- What should I look out for on labels?
- What are processed foods and refined foods?
- What are my food enemies?
- How should I shop for my groceries?
- What are the Dirty Dozen and why should I care?
- What are the Clean 15 and why should I care?
- What are healthy fats?
- Mind your carbon footprint.
- Slow down - there's nothing on fire.
- Plan ahead with a "To Go Order"
- A Family affair?
- Top 10 Super Foods + 10 more
- What is a Super Food? Is it only for Super Hero's?
- What do I do with all these Super Foods?
- Food Prepping: Prep Once - Eat Healthy All Week!
- What types of food should I buy at the grocery store?
- When should I prep my food and how?
- What healthy meals are quick and easy to prepare in advance?
- What other healthy meals should I make?
- Got kids? What are some easy and healthy school lunches I could prepare?
- Healthy Recipes
- Free Healthy Recipes
- My Facebook Page: Fit and Healthy with Debbie Reichert
- My Blog: Fit & Healthy With Debbie
- Macronutrient breakdown
- Benefits of Advocare Products
- Importance of Exercise